Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Landing Day!!

Yep. Just got here!

It's currently 14:19 (military time!) and I'm basically completely unpacked. Pictures of the place will follow, as I'm sure you've guessed. Living here is going to take some getting used to, that's for sure. At the same time, I feel like I've been here for a while.

I'll write more when I'm rested.


PS.

The sky here is intense! It's not THAT warm outside, but the sun beating down gives everything the appearance of a harsh summer's day. Crazy stuff.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! How many hours are you taking? Can't wait to keep up via blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm taking a full 18 credits! I'm also going to stay for a summer session and take a Tisch Intensive in Commedia dell'Arte! So I'm hunkering down for a while, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds AMAZING i'm sure you'll have a blast

    ReplyDelete