Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One month left.

Funny how my last post was about the month inbetween my last post and the post before. Now my post must be about how in a month, everyone at NYU will leave. But where will I go? Honestly need to figure this out. Also just kind of assuming that this archaeological dig thing pulls through. I'm not even thinking about planning out the second week. They might know this though? The idea that I had to fill out an application for the thing was semi-disconcerting. But whatever.

As long as I make it to the Commedia intensive, that will make all of this other stuff worthwhile. And it's Spring! Both literally and physically/naturally. OH to be in my element, in my season. I love it. Just need to nail out those arrangements for May 7-14.

Then, should be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment