Monday, February 15, 2010

Diet


Before I even post the pics of the Rome trip and Carnevale in Viareggio, I thought I'd write a special post for what I've been eating. It looks a good deal like this. Never as much though; usually something like half of that. I wanted to use up the rest of my chicken. But yeah, what you see right here is chicken (cutlet style) served with a basil-tomato sauce with some onions, garlic, red pepper, and (of course) grated parmesan cheese. All served over penne.

Why penne you ask? Because I can buy 1.5kg of the stuff for under 1 euro.

...

Nevertheless, pasta becomes all that I ever eat. I am in fact REDEFINING SARTRE'S HELL. This delicious food that you see here is my dinner every night, and I do not seem to be able to cook anything different.... so there's my conundrum. What would Heraclitus say about my recent lack of dietary flux? Why so Parmenidean, Agostino?? Hah. Well, that just about exhausts my memory of Pre-Socratic philosophers.

No comments:

Post a Comment